Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro NY & NJ Sales Professional: Secaucus
Let’s talk about you first. If you’re looking for a career that offers:
You’re looking in the right place at the right time.
- Personal development and professional growth
- Paid initial training and continuous mentoring
- Ongoing opportunities for advancement
- Uncapped earning potential
- Supportive culture and friendly environment
Because what we’re looking for are ambitious, entrepreneurial, friendly, and enthusiastic professionals to join our sales team. If you would like to control your own future and you have a drive to succeed, take advantage of this opportunity to join our next sales class.
You do not need prior sales or retail furniture experience! We provide you with a two-week paid training program that will equip you with the tools and skills you need to get off to a great start and ongoing mentoring and training to help you succeed.
In addition to personal and professional growth, you’ll enjoy the best compensation plan in the furniture industry – commissions, PLUS up to $400 a week in performance bonuses! Our comprehensive compensation package gives you unlimited earning potential.
What you will do:
- Begin your career with up to 12 weeks of guaranteed earnings.
- Earn up to $400 a week in additional bonuses.
- Our Product Specialists earn an average of 17% more than sales associates at our key competitors.
- No wait period to benefit from earned commissions as commissions are paid weekly on orders paid in full.
What you will receive:
- Greet customers and provide a professional and welcoming sales experience
- Conduct sales consultations, present and discuss home furnishing product options and help customers select home furnishing pieces that best suit their needs
- Market new sales and promotions
- Research competition in order to gain knowledge of products, pricing and promotions
- Assist customers in financing, purchasing, and delivery arrangements
- Follow up with customers on special requests
- Deliver top-notch service to every customer, build customer loyalty and acquire referrals
- Increase knowledge of products, sales techniques and promotions through ongoing training, mentoring, and professional development
What you need to get started:
- Guaranteed base salary for up to twelve weeks
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company paid vacation time
- Company paid personal/sick time
- Company paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(K) + employer match
- Ashley CARE employee assistance program
- Generous employee discount
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuous mentoring and training
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Enthusiasm and a passion for great customer service
- Focus on achieving results; persistent and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with customers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to work well as a member of a sales team
- Comfortable working with computers
- Ability to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays and special sales events
Already the #1 selling brand in North America, Ashley Furniture HomeStore continues to grow rapidly, creating opportunities for new people to join us – and opportunities for advancement going forward. At Ashley Furniture HomeStore, our staff is committed to excellence in everything we do. Our stores provide the best value in home furnishings, and our staff provides superior service before, during and after the sale. By maintaining our core values of honesty and integrity, we’ve made Ashley Furniture HomeStore as great a place to work as it is to shop.
Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro NY & NJ
Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro New York and New Jersey is a locally owned and operated licensee, with seven stores and a 150,000 square foot distribution center in the area. Headquartered in Edison, NJ, we take equal pride in creating a wonderful shopping experience for customers and providing an excellent place to build a rewarding career. The Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro New York & New Jersey offers the resources of #1 name in furniture and the culture and support of a private, locally owned company. Recognized by Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. for the last six years as one of the top performing HomeStore groups in the country. Ashley Furniture HomeStore is an equal opportunity employer.
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Established in 1945, Ashley Furniture has evolved into one of the most complete furniture lines in the furniture industry. The first Ashley Furniture HomeStore opened in Anchorage, Alaska in 1997. Since then the organization has grown to over 500 independently owned HomeStores in North America, and become the #1 selling furniture brand on the continent.
New Jersey: Headquartered in Edison, Fairfield, Paramus and Secaucus
New York: Middletown, Nanuet, New Rochelle, Poughkeepsie
- We sell and deliver Ashley Furniture, the #1 selling furniture brand in North America.
- Our company is locally owned and operated with headquarters in Edison, NJ.
- We are continually recognized by Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. as one of the top performing HomeStore operators in the country.
- Our success is due to our greatest assets: our employees. We promote from within and offer competitive earning potential, bonus opportunities, a comprehensive benefits package, and a paid, mentor-based training program.
- Our team delivers the best value in home furnishings, backed by superior service before, during and after the sale.
- Ashley Furniture Homestores of Metro New York and New Jersey is an equal opportunity employer.